VP COMMERCIAL & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
KATADATA, a leading online media and research firm specializing in business and economy, is seeking a creative, professional, talented and motivated individual to be part of our team as VP Commercial & Business Development.
You will be reporting to multiple stakeholders, and will be the voice of the customer in the shaping of innovative digital solutions. Ultimately, you will be expected to grow the business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and developing KPI with the rest of the team.
- Establishing and developing external partnership deals to accelerate growth.
- Identifying and developing new leads/markets in order to grow the business.
- Identifying new sales lead segments in a very cost effective way.
- Increasing conversion from pitch to proposals within a specific timeline.
- Formulating new marketing strategies to drive the company's performance.
- Planning, and overseeing marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Being actively involved in executing both online and offline customer acquisition
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders, and managing communication and delivery between the commercial and engineering team.
- Accelerating and scaling up the business through commercialization.
Only shortlisted candidates who have strong track records of building or running successful businesses will be contacted.
This role is open only to people who have experience working in the local market, preferably in e-commerce / consultancy. Excellent English verbal and written communication is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least five years of working at management level in a Digital and/or Consultancy Firm.
- Exposure to Business Development, or a client-facing role would be ideal.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, and assess, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results, entrepreneur mindset.
- Independent self-starter who takes the initiative, and has the ability to work in fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical skills and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High level of commitment, confidence, motivation and flexibility.